Doom Eternal update version 1.002 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Doom 2020 update 1.002.000 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Doom Eternal patch 1.002 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with some minor bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Doom Eternal version 1.002 has fixed a few of these issues.
Doom Eternal update 1.002 patch notes
Campaign All Platforms
- Fixed a bug where bullets would collide with gore and ammo pickups during combat
- Fixed a bug with Cacodemon pathing during the boss encounter in The Holt in The Ancient Gods – Part One
Campaign Xbox Series X|S Only
- The controls menu now displays the correct controller image for Xbox Series X|S
Campaign PlayStation Only
- Fixed an issue where PlayStation users were prevented from rejoining private matches after being disconnected
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Challenges tab in the pause menu
- Fixed the issue players with AMD GPUs were having that caused artifacting in a number of environments
- PCs with mobile GPUs that support ray tracing can now enable this feature
BATTLEMODE All Platforms
- Fixed an issue where the Slayer’s weapon skins displayed the wrong customization options
- Fixed an issue where Demon players would become invisible to other demons when respawning with ray tracing enabled
- Fixed Demon interface for Latin Spanish users with modified controller settings
- Fixed an issue with the social menu preventing players from selecting another player with only one favorite or friend in the list
Doom Eternal update 1.002.000 is now available for download.