Doom Eternal update patch notes (May 27, 2020) for PC players. The latest update removed Denuvo Anti-Cheat integration and added other minor bug fixes. Apart from this, the new patch also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 1 was released with empowered Demons, campaign and BATTLEMODE quality-of-life improvements, fixes, BATTLEMODE balance changes and more
Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s patch is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Doom Eternal Update Patch Notes (May 27, 2020)?
- Removed Denuvo Anti-Cheat integration.
- Use Windows add/remove programs to uninstall Denuvo Anti-Cheat.
- Fixed several crashes associated with customizable skins.
- Fixed memory-related crashes affecting some users.
- Reverted a VRAM allocation change that caused some users to experience degraded performance with Update 1.
Doom Eternal PC update is now available for download.