Doom Eternal version 1.18 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Doom Eternal update 1.18 patch notes, the latest update brings bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, Doom Eternal patch 1.18 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added added balancing, tweaks, and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Doom Eternal version 1.18 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Doom Eternal update 1.18?
Campaign All Platforms
- Fixed a bug where bullets would collide with gore and ammo pickups during combat
- Fixed a bug with Cacodemon pathing during the boss encounter in The Holt in The Ancient Gods – Part One
Campaign Xbox Series X|S Only
- The controls menu now displays the correct controller image for Xbox Series X|S
Campaign PlayStation Only
- Fixed an issue where PlayStation users were prevented from rejoining private matches after being disconnected
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Challenges tab in the pause menu
- Fixed the issue players with AMD GPUs were having that caused artifacting in a number of environments
- PCs with mobile GPUs that support ray tracing can now enable this feature
BATTLEMODE All Platforms
- Fixed an issue where the Slayer’s weapon skins displayed the wrong customization options
- Fixed an issue where Demon players would become invisible to other demons when respawning with ray tracing enabled
- Fixed Demon interface for Latin Spanish users with modified controller settings
- Fixed an issue with the social menu preventing players from selecting another player with only one favorite or friend in the list
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed frame rate drop and freezing issues.
- Added Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Doom Eternal update 1.18 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.