Don’t Starve Together update 470262 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to Don’t Starve Together patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Don’t Starve Together patch 470262 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a minor update was released with bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Don’t Starve Together patch 470262 will fix a few of these issues.
Don’t Starve Together Patch Notes – July 7, 2021
- This year’s Midsummer Cawnival has come to an end. It can be enabled at any time in the world settings.
- Dangling Depth Dwellers now have HD art.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when picking up certain spiders.
- Spiders no longer return to destroyed dens.
- Spider Eggs no longer display decorations while placing them.
- Fixed a save/load bug with followers.
- Fixed a bug causing fire protection devices(Ice Flingomatic, Waterballoon, Ice Staff, ect) to not prevent burnable things from immediately catching back on fire.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 470262 on PC.