DNF DUEL update 1.03 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official DNF DUEL patch notes, the latest update added changes for character skills, training mode, online mode, and more. Apart from this, DNF DUEL patch 1.03 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game. Read more details below.
DNF DUEL Patch Notes – July 21, 2022
- Airwalk: Changed the skill’s gravity upon its activation.
- Break Down: Enlarged the downward hitbox of the attack, enabling it to hit crouching Enchantresses.
- Sacred Upper: Fixed an issue where the slamming attack could hit downed opponents repeatedly in some situations.
[The Lost Warrior]
- Mysterious Pierce: Fixed an issue where the skill’s projectiles would not interact properly with other projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where recording actions for training dummies while using customized button settings would cause dummies to replay unregistered actions.
- Fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when starting Round 2 in online matches while using a keyboard. The end-of-round scene can be skipped with keys allocated to attacks.
Download free DNF DUEL patch 1.03 on PC (Steam).