The Division update 1.16 (update 1.7.1) is now available for download. According to the Division update 1.16 patch notes, there are improvements to the leaderboards and other fixes.
The patch has fixed multiple issues including a desynchronization issue which could occur after an agent jumped off a high structure or corner swaps.
The Division update 1.16 Patch Notes
- The Face Masks vanity rewards are now tied to Global Event Commendations instead of the Leaderboards. Global Event Leaderboards now reward a number of Classified Caches, the amount depending on an agent’s placement on the Global Event Leaderboards once the event ends.
- The Division update 1.16 has fixed an issue where agents would be prompted with an incorrect reward notification.
- The first column in both Dark Zone Leaderboards and Global Event Leaderboards will now display Rank even though the text says Position.
- The Division version 1.16 has addressed a RPM related exploit.
- Addressed an issue where agents could experience weapons jamming with low-RPM weapons, such as shotguns and marksman rifles.
- The Division 1.16 patch has fixed an issue where an agent could get desynchronized if the agent canceled the animation of entering cover with a combat roll.
- Addressed a desynchronization issue which could occur after an agent jumped off a high structure.
- Addressed a desynchronization issue which could occur during corner swaps.
- The Division 1.16 patch has fixed a desynchronization issue which would occur when climbing off a prop and then quickly going into cover.
- Addressed another desynchronization issue which could occur if the agent would perform a combat roll before finishing a cover to cover move.
- According to the Division update 1.16 patch notes, the new update has made several improvements in order to prevent various desynchronization issues.
- The Division version 1.16 updated the description of the Striker’s set 4p bonus to now state that the bonus will be lost when exiting combat.
Check your game update and download latest the Division update 1.16 for PS4 and Xbox One.