Division 2 version 1.06 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official Division 2 1.06 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to enemy NPCs, the Revive Hive, the Gila Guard brand gear and more. In addition, the new Division 2 update 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with long list bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Division 2 update 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues.
Division 2 version 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Division 2 1.06 fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Division 2 update 1.06 addressed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
Division 2 version 1.06 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.