Divinity Original Sin version 1.08 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Divinity Original Sin update 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes and bug fixes. Additionally, the Divinity Original Sin version 1.08 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Divinity Original Sin version 1.08 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Divinity Original Sin update 1.08 patch notes
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
- Added stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Divinity Original Sin update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.