Disciples Liberation update 1.02 (1.000.003) on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the Disciples Liberation update 1.02 patch notes, the latest update added a number of changes and fixes. Apart from this, Disciples Liberation version 1.02 also includes performance fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews.
Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Disciples Liberation update 1.36 will fix a few of these issues.
Disciples Liberation patch notes
- Addressed a bug where the player would not be able to continue after skipping the credits in Liberation Mode.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to progress after teleporting to the Nexus.
- Addressed a bug where enemy units didn’t complete their turn and the battle couldn’t progress any further.
- Addressed a bug in the region of Wotan’s Grave that allowed an enemy warden unit to move further than intended.
- Addressed a bug in the region of Greyleaf where Avyanna could get stuck after using a gateway.
- Addressed a bug that a gate environment asset was not displayed within the Atellean region.
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the Sacrist’s Chambers dungeon where the blood did not fit properly inside the blood pool.
- Addressed a bug in the region of Wotan’s Grave that prevented the highlighted animation to be shown for the NPC La’freygr.
- Addressed a bug that could result in Avyanna moving out of bounds while sitting on a horse when navigating with mouse and keyboard at a low frame rate.
- Addressed a bug where Avyanna’s horse would spin on the world map without the player being able to make the correct inputs.
- Addressed a bug where it was not possible to progress past the last phase of a secret boss battle.
- Addressed a bug that prevented unlocking all the skill tree related achievements after successfully completing the required conditions.
- Addressed a bug where a battle in the Lair of the Dread Queen quest repeated itself endlessly when choosing to fight the undead.
- Fixed several localization issues for all available languages.
Quest related Fixes
- Addressed a bug within the region of Wotan’s Grave, where completing the quest “Plane of Slights” did not always trigger the follow-up quest to speak to Orion. Players who are currently stuck on this issue can reload the savegame and the quest will reappear automatically.
- Fixed an incorrect dialog option that occurred in the quest “Here Lies the Living” with Sebastien.
- The text that appears when checking the chest in connection with finding the scarf while talking to “Lohier, Defender of the Lows” will now be displayed.
- Addressed a bug that made itimpossible for some players to complete Mathieu’s quest in Veranto’or.
Download free Disciples Liberation update 1.02 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.