A new Dirt Rally 2 update 1.09 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Dirt Rally 2 update 1.09 patch notes, the new update adds the Clubs, giving you all a way to build your own communities, join your friends and run Championships in-game. In addition, the Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.09 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with the Force Feedback changes for the steering wheels. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Dirt Rally 2 patch 1.09 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Dirt Rally 2 update 1.09 patch notes
- Club support added to Freeplay.
- Visual improvements made to rain effects.
- Service Areas will appear correctly in Weekly and Monthly Challenges.
- Monthly Challenge Leaderboards adjusted to show total Event times instead of individual Stage times.
- Elite and Master AI difficulty adjusted in My Team Rally Events to provide a fairer transition upwards from Pro.
- Start-line AI behavior adjusted at Lohéac Bretagne circuit.
- AI cars will now be washed after Rallycross races.
- Notification added for when a player completes research on a car’s final engine upgrade in My Team.
- Chase cameras adjusted to reduce camera clipping into roadside objects.
- Non-English language co-driver volume increased.
- Corrections to some non-English language co-driver calls.
- General stability improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Dirt Rally 2.0 1.09.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Dirt Rally 2.0 1.09 fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.09.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.09 is now available for download.