Dirt Rally 2 update 1.03 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dirt Rally 2 update 1.03 patch notes, the new update includes Human Only online events, new black and white liveries for most cars, and more. In addition, the Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Dirt Rally 2 patch 1.03 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Dirt Rally 2 update 1.03 patch notes
- Online Custom events can now be set up as human only
- Plain black and white liveries added for most vehicles
- UI indication added for when ghost cars are stopped due to time penalty
- Leaderboards will now support going to the top from all positions
- AI will no longer select unreleased vehicles after Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.03
- Speedcar Xtrem wheels will not disappear
- Improvement to Silverstone joker lap detection
- Costa Rican added as a nationality
- Tyre warnings are improved when in the service area
- Dirt Rally 2 update 1.03 added reset line improvements on Mettet
- Delta Daily will now award correct credits
- Dirt Rally 2 update 1.03 added improvements to Opel Manta 400 engine audio
- Turning off Personal Best ghosts will keep them off for the remainder of the session
- Visual improvements to some vehicles
- Proximity warnings will not be shown on retired vehicles
- Resuming championships will not damage previously undamaged components after Dirt Rally 2 version 1.03.
- Stability improvements
Dirt Rally 2 update 1.03 is now available for download.