Dirt Rally 2.0 update version 1.31 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dirt Rally 2.0 1.31 changelog, the new update added new cars, support for 2019 RX Supercars, gameplay changes, and much more. Apart from this, the Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.31 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with the new features like Broadcast Mode (Beta) and a new camera angle: “Dashboard” and much more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.31 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dirt Rally 2 update 1.31 changelog
- New Car: Mini Cooper SX1 – Available January 28 (Season 4)
- New Car: Renault Clio R.S. RX – Available January 28 (Season 4)
- New Car: Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD) – Available January 28 (Season 4)
- New Liveries: Season 4, Stage 3 – Available January 28 (Season 4)
- New Liveries: DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Grand Finals (2019 Peugeot 208 RX)
- New Liveries: DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Grand Finals (Volkswagen Polo GTI R5)
- Resolved issue where game would softlock when attempting to use S1600 Class cars in a Multiplayer Lobby.
- Rallycross Career: Added support for 2019 RX Supercars (Masters Tier)
World Rallycross Championship:
- Added support for 2019 RX Supercars.
- Added support for 2019 World Rallycross Championship locations.
- Jämsä, Finland: Added Rain as a selectable weather condition.
- Adjusted behaviour of windscreen wipers to reduce usage in dry conditions.
- Adjusted visual effects of windscreens when driving through water splashes.
- Adjusted visual appearance of FOV adjustments to prevent clipping of car interiors.
- Resolved issue where mis-matching country flags were showing on some liveries.
- Changed driver number colour of Season 3, Stage 3 Liveries, to make it more easily identifiable.
- Adjusted AI behavior to prevent unwanted object collisions during introduction sequences.
- Resolved issue where Time Trial ghosts would mistakenly appear when changing unrelated settings.
- Removed World Series tab from main menu.
- Made several minor bug-fixes throughout title.
- Made several minor stability improvements throughout title.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Connection improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag fixes.
- Addressed few glitches.
- Other minor under the hood fixes
Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.21 is now available for download.