Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.16 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Dirt Rally 2.0 1.16 patch notes, the latest update added a new car (Ford Fiesta R5 MKII) and updated other cars. Apart from this, the Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.16 also removed AI driver names which were mistakenly appearing when using 2019-spec cars.
Previously, an update added new content, cars, locations, and much more. Additionally, the update also includes new achievements, tweaks, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Dirt Rally 2 1.16 Patch Notes
- New car: Ford Fiesta R5 MKII
Car is available to all players in modes outside of My Team.
To unlock the car for use in My Team, take part in a DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Qualifier and you’ll get it when the Event Week ends.
- Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 – Updated engine audio based on new recordings of real-world car. Also updated rear-view mirrors to show reflected images.
- Ford Escort MK2 – Updated rear-view mirrors to show reflected images.
- Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec – Updated rear-view mirrors to show reflected images.
FIA World Rallycross Championship:
- Removed AI driver names which were mistakenly appearing when using 2019-spec cars.
Colin McRae Scenarios:
- Fixed a bug where Used tyres were displaying as New in Service Areas.
- Added ability to select Paraguay as a driver nationality.
- Made various minor (not notable) bugfixes across the game.
Download free Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.16 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.