A new Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.12 (v1.7) is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.12 patch notes, the new update comes with new features, changes, and support for VR. In addition, the Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.12 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with changes for My Team, cars, AI, visuals, audio, UI and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.12 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dirt Rally 2.0 Update 1.12 (v1.7) Patch Notes
- Added support for OpenVR (Steam version only)
- New Location: DirtFish (Test Drive only)
- New Livery: DirtFish – SUBARU WRX STI NR4
- New Livery: DirtFish – Opel Adam R2
- New Livery: DirtFish – Ford Fiesta OMSE SuperCar Lites
- New Livery: DirtFish – BMW E30 M3 Evo Rally
- New Livery: Per-Inge Walfridsson – Lancia Stratos
- Resolved issue where negative times were being displayed on Leaderboards.
- Tyre compound choice will no longer reset to Medium after every Stage.
- Added support for more scheduling options when setting up Club Championships.
- Added Turbocharger audio to Lancia Delta S4 (Rally).
- Resolved texture error on Ford Escort RS Cosworth.
- Resolved texture error with bonnet underside on Citroën C3 R5.
- Resolved issue with Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec’s brake lights not working.
- Improved appearance of ŠKODA Fabia Rally (Up to 2000cc) tail lights and spoiler.
- Bikernieki, Latvia – Corrected grid slot ordering for Rallycross Heats
- Bikernieki, Latvia – Resolved issue where starting lights would not activate.
- Bikernieki, Latvia – Resolved collision issue with specific rumble strip.
- Łęczna County, Poland – Improved lighting effects on grass.
- Łęczna County, Poland – Corrected time of sunset from 04:16 to 18:55.
- Resolved issue where Engine Upgrades 5 and 6 for Peugeot 205 T16 Rallycross were inverted.
- Resolved issue where ghost targets were not tracking correctly on Stage progress bars.
- Made fixes to certain issues preventing “Adaptable” from unlocking.
- Portuguese – Correction to text translation of “Hard Tyres”.
- German – Correction to text message for when users load a Tuning Setup.
- Spanish – Corrected co-driver callouts for certain turns on Polish stages.
- Added official support for Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 (AO) on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- General stability improvements and minor bug fixes throughout the game.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.12.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.12 is now available for download.