Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.11 (v1.6) released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dirt Rally 2.0 1.11 patch notes, the new update brings changes for My Team, cars, AI, visuals, audio, UI and more. In addition, the Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.11 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.11 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Dirt Rally 2 update 1.11 (v1.6) Patch Notes
- Resolved issue whereby players were seeing blank entries above their current Leaderboard standing.
- Removed potential exploit that allowed for unlimited restarts in My Team Events.
- Widened AI performance capabilities across several difficulty levels, making the jump in challenge feel less dramatic.
- Updated engine audio for Lancia Delta S4, based on new real-world audio data.
- Adjusted headlight glass texture on the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI.
- Added night time dashboard illumination to the Porsche 911 SC RS.
- Miscellaneous fixes and adjustments to damage models of multiple cars.
- Adjusted AI performance on Night Rally Stages.
- Adjusted AI performance during Wet Rallycross Events.
- Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.11 adjusted AI performance to better simulate tyre wear during Events with long distances between Service Areas.
- Fixed issue regarding tyre marks not appearing on certain surfaces.
- Adjusted rain effects for better visibility when using interior camera views.
- Reduced excessive dirt kick-up at Biķernieki, Riga (Latvia RX).
- Resolved issue where rain audio would cut out on longer Stages.
- Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.11 resolved issue where ambient sounds would cut out in Service Areas.
- Fixed multiple issues with co-driver calls on Germany Rally Stages.
- Added support for “Manual H-Pattern or Manual Sequential” to transmission options.
- Added support for “Manual H-Pattern with Clutch or Manual Sequential” to transmission options.
- Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.11 improved animations of certain Engine Mapping Upgrade unlock notificiations.
- Added subtitles to Biķernieki, Riga (Latvia RX) introductory video.
- Minor fixes to Brazilian Portuguese translations during loading screens.
- Improvements to Location loading times (Steam version only).
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Germany Rally.
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Argentina Rally.
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Poland Rally.
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Hell, Lånkebanen (Norway RX).
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Biķernieki, Riga (Latvia RX).
- General stability improvements and minor bug-fixes throughout the game.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.11.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.11 fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.11.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.11 is now available for download.