Dirt 5 update 1.04 is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Dirt 5 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements, fixes, and tweaks. Apart from this, Dirt 5 version 1.04 also includes stability and performance fixes.
Recently the game was released with mostly positive reviews. The game is also coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Dirt 5 version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Dirt 5 1.04 Patch Notes
- Multiple general performance improvements across the board, reducing instances of crashes, gameplay stuttering and FPS drops, further optimising general gameplay
- Xbox: Resolved issue causing some players to lose controller vibration/rumble
- PS4: Resolved issues caused by save data created before previous patch, such as progress disappearing upon game restart and crashes when using livery editor
- PS5: Further refinements to the use of DualSense adaptive triggers
- PS4/PS5: V-Sync added
- Fix for crash caused by signing out during a Gymkhana event
- Visual improvements to rain effects on windshield when using interior camera views
- Display fix for rewards screen in post-race menu
- Photo mode: minor fixes and optimisations
- Multiplayer: improvements in kicking players in lobby who do not ready up for an event
- Multiplayer: general improvements to online matchmaking and lobby searches
- The Trophy/Achievement ‘Spare Some Change for Gas?’ will now require players to race for 1,000 miles, instead of 10,000
- Further improvements to online matchmaking and connectivity
- Further performance improvements to splitscreen functionality
- Fixed an issue with Gymkhana events not launching after tutorial
- Fixed an issue causing crashes when switching between video quality settings
- Fix for screen tear instances
- Resolved issue causing a loss of audio when using some audio outputs
- General minor graphical, gameplay and quality of life improvements across the board, including GPU and CPU performance improvements
- Added Ray Tracing improvements.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added AI improvements.
- Addressed issues related to FPS drop.
- Fixed game loading issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Dirt 5 update 1.04 for PS4 and Xbox One.