Dirt 5 update 6.03 (6.003.000) for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC is now available. According to Dirt 5 version 6.03 patch notes, the latest update brings various adjustments and fixes. Apart from this, Dirt 5 patch 6.03 (6.003) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added Dirt 5 ‘Tricks N Treats’ Playgrounds update added a ghoulish set of items to design your darkest racing arenas with.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Dirt 5 version 6.03 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Dirt 5 Patch Notes 6.03? – January 11, 2022 (Updating..)
- Addressed online cross-platform matchmaking related issues.
- Addressed audio distortion issues.
- Resolved various crashes.
- Fixed instances of crashes when viewing a player card and playing offline
- PC: When using Fanatec pedals connected directly to the PC, the pedals will now be detected and usable
- Addressed Weekly Challenge related issues.
The official changelogs will be available soon.
Download free Dirt 5 update 6.03 for PS4 and Xbox One.