Dirt 5 update 6.01 (6.001.000) is now available for download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to Dirt 5 5.02 patch notes, the latest update expands DIRT 5’s car roster, Career experience, and adds another two tracks. Apart from this, Dirt 5 version 6.01 (6.001) also added five iconic liveries and more
Previously, a big update was released with new content and features.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Dirt 5 version 6.01 will fix a few of these issues.
Dirt 5 Patch Notes 6.00 – Sep 1, 2021
- Wild Spirits Content Pack: Two new cars (Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2021, ProDrive Hunter), 25 new Career events, two new Player Sponsors, more liveries and additional customisation items. This pack is included in DIRT 5 Amplified/Year One Edition or purchasable separately
- Two new Morocco Stampede circuits, Ait Ojana and Tinghir, with reverse variants
- Five additional iconic liveries
- Overhauled opponent driver AI to increase challenge and excitement all modes and scenarios
- New Rewards Multiplier tied to chosen vehicle rankings. Players will receive greater rewards for succeeding in events with lower-ranked cars within a vehicle class.
- Resolved instances of irregular object snapping in Playgrounds at Papoose Lake
- Resolved instances of missing ambient audio for multiple Playground arenas on objects
- Fixed environment bug allowing players on Greece events to fall out of the world
- Fixed instance of incorrect label for second place in Playgrounds Weekly Challenges
- Resolved issue causing players to be reset to track incorrectly on Brazil’s Rio Seafront, Turn 8
- Resolved rare instances of crashes during online play
Download free Dirt 5 update 6.01 for PS4 and Xbox One.