A new Dinkum update 0.4.3 (hotfix 4) is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Dinkum patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Recently, a hotfix 3 was released with various tweaks and changes. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing several issues. Today’s Dinkum patch 0.4.3 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Dinkum Patch Notes – July 19, 2022
- Visiting players can now place bugs, fish or clothing.
- Fixed a bug that could softlock the player when repairing tele-towers.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes stop saves after selling things on John’s scales.
- Fixed a bug that softlocked players when buying things from a shady visitor.
- Traps containing certain animals shouldn’t float in the sky anymore.
- Added another failsafe for people who have characters locked in the sky after loading (wait a while to come to the ground)
- Bridges can no longer be placed in/under the water
- Bridges that have been placed under water can be picked up.
- Mining helmets can no longer be placed
- Things like Furnaces and BBQs that have been stuck cooking/working for ages can now be picked up by the host.
- John won’t buy Dinks from you anymore.
- Added a biome indicator at the bottom of the screen when the map is open.
- Added a toggle to disable controller detection for people with different control setups.
Download free Dinkum update 0.4.3 for PC (Steam).