Dinkum July update 1 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dinkum patch notes, the latest update added some minor changes and fixes to the game.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing several issues. Today’s Dinkum patch will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Dinkum Patch Notes – July 15, 2022
- Fixed an issue when swapping/breaking your fishing rod would sometimes lock the game.
- Fixed Alpha Croco being invisible to client in multiplayer
- Fixed the walls in the Airship to prevent falling out of the world.
- Fixed some texture bugs in the deep mines and on the quarries.
- Fixed daily tasks asking you to sell items on Sunday when John is closed
- Added a wide screen UI option for ultrawide monitors.
- Other minor fixes
Download free Dinkum update for PC (Steam).