Diablo 4 update 1.11 (ver. 1.0.4) details released for PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox consoles. Accroding to the official Diablo 4 1.11 patch notes, the latest update brings a long list of bug fixes and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Diablo 4 version 1.11 also includes general stability and performance fixes.
Previously, Diablo 4 patch 1.09 added various tweaks and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing error codes and bugs. Today’s D4 update 1.11 will address a few of these issues.
Check out the details below.
Table of Contents
Diablo 4 1.11 Patch Notes – July 7, 2023
- Addressed an issue where the damage multiplier for Enhanced Frozen Orb was not being applied correctly.
- Resolved a problem where enemies with the Vortex affix were able to deal damage despite having Immunity.
- Fixed an issue with the Elixir of Expertise, where it was reducing resource cost by 10% instead of the intended 20%.
- Corrected a problem with the Paragon Subdue Glyph, where the damage bonus was being applied to any target instead of only Vulnerable targets.
- Resolved an issue with the Barbarian’s Whirlwind ability, which would briefly interrupt the channeling when using a Cooldown skill.
- Fixed a problem with the Barbarian’s Earthstriker’s Aspect, where the guaranteed Overpower buff would be consumed upon gaining any other buff.
- Addressed an issue where the player character would freeze when using the Rogue’s Shadow Step skill outside the intended target range.
- Fixed a problem where the player was unable to rotate when casting a Channeled Skill with a one-hand weapon and no off-hand item equipped.
- Resolved an issue where the Cursed Scrolls in Fields of Hatred had a cooldown shorter than the displayed 5-minute cooldown.
- Corrected an issue where Aspects that deal flat damage imprinted through the Codex of Power were scaling with player level instead of item power.
- Fixed a problem where the Necromancer’s Shadow Mages were not applying extra shadow damage through the Shadowblight Key Passive.
- Resolved an issue where Cheat Death effects would not trigger if the player died while mounted.
Quests and Dungeons:
- Fixed an issue where a traversal was missing during the “The Blind Eye” quest, preventing progression.
- Resolved a problem where the enemy “Mother’s Judgement” would spawn prematurely in the “Whispers from the Past” quest.
- Fixed multiple issues where quest progress would be blocked if the player used a Town Portal during specific sequences.
- Addressed various other issues that hindered progression in multiple quests.
- Fixed an issue where the “Forgotten Depths” dungeon had one fewer prisoner to release than intended.
- Resolved an issue where teleporting to Wejinhani during the “Witch of the Wastes” quest would force the player to drop the Vial of Quicksilver, despite it being allowed.
- Fixed a problem where the “Cultist’s Refuge,” “Howling Warren,” and “Luban’s Rest” dungeons could not be completed if the Butcher appeared and was not killed.
- Resolved an issue where Treasure Goblins slain in a Nightmare Dungeon with the Death Pulse Affix would deal significantly more damage than intended with their post-death explosion.
- Fixed an issue where the “Mirage” quest could not be properly completed.
- Fixed an issue where the QR code used for console account linking was improperly sized, making scanning difficult.
- Resolved an issue where the cost for imprinting Legendary Aspects was inaccurately displayed.
- Fixed a problem where players on console were unable to navigate the Shop after using the “Buy More Platinum” button.
- Addressed an issue where the Upgrade Glyph tab would not close after moving away from the Awakened Glyphstone.
- Fixed an issue where a Skill unlocked by item contribution did not have an “Assign Skill” button in its tooltip.
- Resolved a problem where trading a partial stack while playing with a controller would display a full stack in the tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Reward Cache for defeating a World Boss would falsely appear available if there was an active Whisper for defeating the boss, even when the Cache had already been claimed.
- Fixed an issue where the NPC Arlo could not be interacted with.
- Resolved a problem where the Fields of Hatred Killer Cosmetic Set was missing helmets for Druid, Necromancer, and Rogue.
- Fixed an issue where the cost of the Sturdy Saddle Cosmetic from the Stable Vendor would scale with the player character’s level.
- Addressed an issue where players could lure the Seething Abomination boss in the Alzuuda Fields of Hatred zone to a location where they could damage it, but it couldn’t damage them.
- Fixed an issue where Mount Cosmetics would not properly display if applied while actively mounted.
- Resolved an issue where the camera would pan from the point of death back to the respawn point instead of instantly moving for players in Local Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where the player and NPC would disappear during a dialogue sequence if the player was under the effect of a Conduit shrine.
- Various localization fixes.
- Various other interface and accessibility improvements.
- Further stability, performance, and visual improvements across all platforms.
- Fixed an issue where transmogs on off-hand items for Sorcerers would reset upon performing any Inventory action.
- Helltide chests now have the chance to drop Unique items.
- Reduced the health pools and damage output of the bosses Vhenard, Brol, and Cyhrach.
- Increased the cap for crafting materials from 9999 to 99999.
Read Diablo 4 balancing changes here.
Download free Diablo 4 update 1.11 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.