Diablo 2 Resurrected update 10.22 released on PC(Build 1.0.66606), PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Diablo 2 Resurrected patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashes, stability, and more. Apart from this, D2R patch 10.22 also added performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Today’s D2R update 10.22 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 10.22 Notes – October 23, 2021
- Fixed a crash related to exiting the queue to play offline
- Fixed an issue where players could crash while fighting Baal
- Fixed performance issues in Furnace of Pain in Legacy mode
- Fixed an issue where players could crash after playing in Legacy mode for extended periods of time
- Other miscellaneous crash/stability fixes.
Download free D2R version 10.22 on PC.