D2R servers are down on PS4, PC, Switch, and Xbox One. Since the last update, players are experiencing a number of issues when they trying to play online. Out of those affected, some are experiencing login and disconnection issues. You can check Diablo 2 Resurrected server status, maintenance, and downtime details here.
D2R Server Maintenance Time Details
Before you proceed, check for any scheduled maintenance. It is possible that game servers are down for backend server maintenance.
September 22, 2022 – Diablo Game servers will go down for maintenance from 9.45 am PDT to 12 pm PDT.
May 31, 2022 – Diablo Game servers will go down for maintenance from 10 am PDT to 12 pm PDT.
If servers are up and running, follow the steps below to check for any available updates. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Read more details below.
Checking for D2 updates on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- Select the Settings menu, now select System Software Update.
- Install any available updates and follow the onscreen steps to complete the update.
Checking for D2 updates on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S
- Press the Home button to open the dashboard menu. Now select Settings from the bottom of the menu, then select All Settings.
- Select System, then select Updates. Now select Update Console if the option becomes available. Follow the onscreen steps to complete the update.
Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Server Status
Check the status of your chosen platform to ensure that there are no problems with the service itself:
- Diablo 2 Resurrected PS4 Network Status
- Check Diablo 2 Resurrected Xbox Live Status
- Check Diablo 2 Resurrected Nintendo Switch Status
Also, check Diablo 2 tips and tricks here.