Devour update 2.1.7 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Devour 2.1.7 patch notes, the latest update added a new limited edition robe and a 1.5x EXP Boost.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Devour version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Devour Patch Notes – October 25, 2021
To unlock this unique cosmetic, you’ll have to find and collect the 30 creepy Halloween pumpkins hidden across all maps. Once unlocked, you will still be able to wear the robe after the Halloween event has ended.
We know that a lot of you will be wanting to play DEVOUR during Halloween, so we’re enabling a 1.5x EXP boost until November 1st 2021 @ 10am PDT.
- Adds limited edition unlockable Pumpkin Robe
- Enables 1.5x EXP Boost for Halloween
- Adds a Headbob option to gameplay settings
- The maximum Cult Rank is now capped at 666 and comes with its own unique rank name, “Azazel Incarnate”.
- Fixes a rare issue where the very first interact with a locked door didn’t work even if you held the key