Devil May Cry 5 (DMC5) update 1.12 is now rolling out for players on PS4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official Devil May Cry 5 1.12 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for issues related to the game crashing, stuttering, lag issues, and more. In addition, Devil May Cry 5 version 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with gameplay changes and fixes.
Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Devil May Cry 5 version 1.12 is expected to fix all these issues.
Devil May Cry 5 (DMC5) 1.12 patch notes
- Added the Bloody Palace mode.
- Removed the lens flare butt cover-up.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added some UI fixes.
- added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various minor bug fixes.
Download free Devil May Cry 5 update 1.12 on PS4 and Xbox One.