Destruction AllStars version 2.4.0 released on PS5. According to the official Destruction AllStars update 2.004 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to missing Jian skins, multiplayer, and more. Apart from this, Destruction AllStars patch 2.004.000 also includes performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Destruction AllStars version 2.004.000 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Destruction AllStars Update 2.004.000 Patch Notes
- Updated shop to include previously missing Jian skins.
- Going to customise whilst queuing for a multiplayer match sometimes caused a crash.
- Some sounds were not playing correctly through the PS5 controller.
- A player joining the game late (at the last possible second) caused the match to start before the arena entry sequence was complete.
- Players were being placed in teams with bots in solo game modes.
- In rare instances, bots could spawn outside the playable area.
- Ensured the ‘up next’ graphic displays the correct upcoming game mode.
- The Destruction Points counter didn’t update to show the correct amount after purchasing a Skip Tier in the AllStar Pass.
- Missing skins for Hero vehicles in the store.
Download free Destruction AllStars update 2.004.000 on Sony PlayStation 5.