Destroy All Humans update 1.04 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Destroy All Humans 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Destroy All Humans version 1.04 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Recently, the game was released on PlayStation 4 with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Destroy All Humans version 1.04 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Destroy All Humans 1.04?
- Fixed a showstopper related to savegames at certain checkpoints
- Fixed rare crashes, and a few cases of edge-case “black screen” situations
- Fixed a few audio issues, added music to the Turnipseed Farm open world
- Fixed rare cases of holobob cancelling when holobob target despawns or is killed via an explosion. Now the ability will continue as it should even if the Holobob target is despawned; and explosions will no longer harm the holobobbed human
- Fixed some unlocking issues for skins
- Fixed an issue where “New Artwork” unlocked would show at missions ends even if there wasn’t a new Artwork unlock
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added other minor fixes.
Download free Destroy All Humans update 1.04 for PS4.