Destroy All Humans update 1.09 released for PS4 players. According to Destroy All Humans 1.09 patch notes, the latest update added some tweaks, fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Destroy All Humans version 1.09 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Recently, the game was released on PlayStation 4 with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Destroy All Humans version 1.09 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Destroy All Humans 1.09?
Added three new, free skins for Destroy All Humans! on PC and consoles.
The following changes were added previously.
- Added two more skins to the Skin Pack – for free
- Fixed a showstopper related to savegames at certain checkpoints
- Fixed rare crashes, and a few cases of edge-case “black screen” situations
- Fixed a few audio issues, added music to the Turnipseed Farm open world
- Fixed rare cases of holobob cancelling when holobob target despawns or is killed via an explosion. Now the ability will continue as it should even if the Holobob target is despawned; and explosions will no longer harm the holobobbed human
- Fixed some unlocking issues for skins
- Fixed an issue where “New Artwork” unlocked would show at missions ends even if there wasn’t a new Artwork unlock
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added some visual improvements
- Fixed audio related issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Added other minor fixes.
Download free Destroy All Humans update 1.09 for PS4.