Destiny 2 version 1.35 (v2.2.2) update is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Destiny 2 1.35 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes, stability and performance improvements. In addition, Destiny 2 patch 1.35 also contains fixes for issues related stuttering, framerate drop, lag, client bugs, crashing, and UI bugs.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various fixes and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.35 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Version 1.35 Patch Notes
- Spectral Blades
- Out-of-stealth damage reduction decreased from 60% to 52%
- In-stealth damage reduction decreased from 62% to 54.4%
- Super duration out of stealth with no attacking decreased from 17.5 to 14.5 seconds
- Super duration in stealth with no attacking decreased from 26.6 to 23.5 seconds
- Light melee cost increased by 50%
- Fixed an issue in which Combination Blow was unintentionally magnifying damage of the Arc Staff Super
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks were unable to Blink after going through a teleportation portal
- Fixed an issue where Chaos Reach would not deal damage to enemies affected by other status effects (such as Thorn’s Soul Devourer or Hunter Tethers)
Weapons and Armor
- Fixed an issue where Actium War Rig would prevent Auto Rifles with the Grave Robber perk from being able to generate Masterwork orbs
- Destiny 2 1.35 fixed an issue where Vestian Dynasty could not be Masterworked
- The Wizened Rebuke can now drop with random rolls from Iron Banner engrams and Match Rewards once the associated Triumph has been completed
- Removing Sentry armor with Umbral Strike stacks active will no longer give a permanent damage buff against Taken (note that while the buff string does not clean up, the damage modifier properly clears when removing the armor; the string cleanup will be fixed in a later patch)
- Fixed an issue where Dreaming City lore was not being awarded when completing an Ascendant Challenge
- Fixed an issue where the “Collect Vex Samples” objective of the Xûr bounty “The Tower” could not be completed in the Warden of Nothing strike
- Destiny 2 version 1.35 fixed an issue with the Gambit Prime bounty “Sentries Hold the Line” where all boss enemies were unintentionally contributing toward bounty progress
- The bounty has been re-balanced to award significantly more bounty progress for Blocker and Primeval kills
- Lowered the Verdant Light: Competitive Triumph to require only 20 Revelry Orbs
- Players who earned 20 orbs during the Revelry event will have their Triumph completed retroactively
- If players completed all other Triumphs, the “Party Harder” Triumph will also be completed and grant the emblem reward
- Destiny 2 update 1.35 fixed an issue where Massacre and Locksmith medals were not appearing in Gambit Prime
- Fixed an issue where the Iron Ruby shader was not dropping
- This shader now drops when dismantling Iron Banner gear
- Fixed an issue where Legendary Eververse Ghost Shells were dropping with only Mercury perks
- Fixed an issue where the “Good Doggo” emote was dropping from unintended sources
Other Fixes in Destiny 2 update 1.35
- Added fixes for stuttering and framerate drop issues.
- Destiny 2 1.35 added fixes for crashing and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability performance.
- Added minor UI changes with Destiny 2 version 1.35.
- Other minor changes.
Destiny 2 version 1.35 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.