Destiny 2 update 1.26 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Destiny 2 1.26 patch notes, the new update includes fixes for issues related stuttering/lag, client bugs, crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, Destiny 2 version 1.26 also contains stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, Bungie is aware of an exploit that negatively impacts a player’s ability to earn Prime Engrams over time. However, players earning Prime Engrams under normal gameplay conditions should not expect to see the negative effects of this exploit.
Bungie previously released a hotfix with various fixes and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.26 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 update 1.26 patch notes
- Dragonfly Regalia armor now comes with a Masterwork socket
- Destiny 2 1.26 fixed an issue where Hand Cannons were not using the correct recoil stats for players on PC
- Heavy Guard and Swordmaster’s Guard now function correctly on Adaptive Swords
- Fixed an issue where players could be returned to orbit during the final battle of “The Long Play”
- Destiny 2 update 1.26 addressed an issue where players would sometimes not receive a Seed of Light after interacting with the tree at the end of the mission “Visions of Light”
- Fixed an issue where the post-game carnage report would not show at the end of strikes launched via strike-specific Director nodes
- Temporarily removed the “Trace Rifle Mastery” Triumph for platforms where players could not complete all objectives
- This Triumph will be changed in a future release to be available on all platforms
- Changed the Persistent Blaze emblem variant to require 40 Mastery Triumphs
- Activity reconnection has been enabled in the Competitive playlist
- Players who are disconnected from Destiny 2 servers will have an opportunity to reconnect to their match under the following conditions:
- The match is still active
- A connection to the match can be reestablished
- Players who rejoin matches will NOT be penalized for quitting a match should a rejoin complete successfully
- The player state display now appears in Competitive versions of Control and Clash.
- Activity reconnection has been disabled in the Gambit playlist to allow for faster backfilling of lopsided teams
Items & Economy
- Destiny 2 version 1.26 addressed an issue where the Traveler’s Chosen Sidearm could not be dismantled or transferred to the vault
- Fixed an issue where BrayTech RWP Mk. II was granting weapon mods when dismantled
- Fixed an issue where Fossilized Hermaion Blossoms were not being granted from strikes
- Destiny 2 patch 1.26 replaced the Traveler’s Chosen Sidearm with damaged version
- Removed the Iris Pulsator Ghost Shell from Collections, as it is not currently available
- The bounty “Audience with the Queen” now takes time to abandon, so it cannot be abandoned accidentally
- The Offering to the Oracle item now goes to the Postmaster if the player’s consumables inventory is full
- Daily clan bounties should now rotate at the daily reset, rather than weekly
- Fixing an issue that impacted weapon recoil on PC
- Fixing an issue where the Traveler’s Chosen sidearm had no dismantle or vault functionality
- The Traveler’s Chosen will appear as the damaged version in character inventory once this change is live
- Fixing an issue where daily clan bounties were not rotating properly each day
- Players may be given the option to reconnect to Competitive matches when encountering errors that remove them to the login screen
- Added a fix for Weekly Challenge reset issue.
- Destiny 2 1.26 update has fixed the LETTUCE and CABBAGE errors.
- Fixed an issue which occurs while retaining the Offering of the Oracle in inventories.
- Players who were impacted by this issue should now have their missing Challenges
- Fixed an issue where players could earn Masterwork Cores at no cost through the Drifter
- Fixed an issue where the reward for completing all available Crucible weapon triumphs was not properly available to all platforms
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Destiny 2 1.26 added fixes for crashing and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability performance.
- Added minor UI changes with Destiny 2 version 1.26.
- Other minor changes.
Destiny 2: Forsaken Known Issues
- Offering to the Oracle: We are investigating issues retaining the Offering to the Oracle in inventories. To avoid this, players should log into all characters in Destiny 2, or log into the Destiny Companion app, before acquiring the item. Players should also make sure their consumable inventory is not full.
- WANTED: Combustor Valus Bounty: We are investigating an issue where some players in a fireteam don’t receive credit for killing the Combustor Valus and then can’t replay the adventure.
- Various Trophies/Achievements: We are investigating issues with some trophies and achievements not unlocking for new players.
- Crucible Kill Feed: We are investigating an issue where players can’t see their Crucible kill feed. Players may want to clear the console cache for a possible workaround.
- HDR Issues: We are monitoring reports where players who use HDR are having issues.
- Crucible Drops: We are investigating an issue where some players do not receive any loot drops for completing Crucible matches.
- Hawthorne Clan Bounties: We are investigating an issue where Hawthorne doesn’t update her daily clan bounties.
- Traveler’s Chosen Sidearm and Other Starting Weapons: We are investigating an issue where the Traveler’s Chosen Sidearm and other starting weapons cannot be dismantled or stored in the vault. Players are encouraged to not retrieve the Sidearm, as it will remain in their Kinetic weapon slot until a fix is deployed. Additionally, new players should reach the Farm before using a character boost so their weapons don’t remain in their inventory.
Destiny 2 update 1.26 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.