Destiny 2 update 1.51 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 version 1.51 details, the latest hotfix added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Destiny 2 1.51 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Bungie released a big update with various new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.51 update is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 1.51 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with Titan exotic Wormgod Caress which was allowing for upkeep of the Burning Fists stacking melee buff far beyond it’s intended duration.
- Fixed an issue with Warlock exotic Winter’s Guile which was allowing for upkeep of the Warlord’s Sigil stacking melee buff far beyond it’s intended duration.
- Fixed an issue where players could earn a Sentinel Super within 10 seconds using the Grasp of the Warmind carry object.
- Players can no longer melee while holding on to the Grasp of the Warmind carry object.
- Fixed an issue where the additional Clan Bounty unlocked from reaching Clan rank 6 was not being made available from Hawthorne
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for the Small Fireteam XP Boost from the Season Pass to apply the wrong XP Boost.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Addressed issues related to UI.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
Free Destiny 2 update 1.51 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.