Destiny 2 update 1.48 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 update 1.48 patch notes, the latest update brings bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 1.48 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.48 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 1.48 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris challenges were not being reset properly, causing some players to not receive rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players were not getting the correct amount of planetary materials from bunker upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where Titan Season Pass arms ornament would block first-person view.
- Season Pass SMG and Shotgun will now create Warmind cells with Season Pass ornaments equipped.
- Fixed an issue where Sentinel Titans were able to extend Sentinel Shield/Banner Shield by suppressing themselves.
- Fixed an issue with Raiju’s Harness that allowed players to hold Whirlwind Guard indefinitely.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
Destiny 2 update 1.48 is now available for download.