Destiny 2 version 1.011.000 (hotfix 184.108.40.206) released on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to Destiny 2 update 1.011 patch notes, the new update resolves issues related to multiplayer, crashing, network connection, and more. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 1.011.000 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.011 will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 1.011.000 Patch Notes
Strike: Proving Grounds
- Fixed an issue where players could get out of bounds during the Proving Grounds boss fight.
- Players must now take on the Right of Proving from an even playing field.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy ammo spawned under the Distant Shore map in some game modes
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue impacting the glyph puzzles for the Xenophage Exotic quest chain.
- The Hive glyphs will now correctly react and respond when shot with semi-auto, burst, automatic, or energy weapon variants.
- Fixed an issue where the The Insight Terminus Nightfall Triumph wasn’t counting progress.
- Fixed an issue where Guardian Games Ghosts were removed from inventory.
- Alongside this hotfix, players who lost Guardian Games Ghosts will receive replacements upon log-in.
- If your Inventory is full when entering orbit, Ghosts will be forwarded to the Postmaster.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for glitches.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
Download free Destiny 2 update 1.011 is now available on PS5 and XSX.