Destiny 2 version 1.015.000 is now rolling out on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the Destiny 2 update 1.015 patch notes, the new update brings various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 01.015.000 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.015 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 1.015.000 Notes
- Fixed an occasional crash that would result in a Calabrese error.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Titan Contender Eververse armor set would make Titans invisible in first person.
- Fixed an issue where Warlock Guardian Games armor would lose its glow when some shader items are socketed.
- Fixed an issue where Daily Guardian Games bounties could not be repurchased on subsequent days after being completed.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Multiplayer improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Destiny 2 version 1.45 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for glitches.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
Download free Destiny 2 update 1.015.000 for PS4 and Xbox One.