Destiny 2 update 220.127.116.11 (hotfix) will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Destiny 2 version 18.104.22.168 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes, changes, and improvements to the game.
Previously, a minor hotfix update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing several issues.
Today’s Destiny 2 patch 22.214.171.124 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 126.96.36.199 Notes – November 9, 2021
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sub Machinist medal to require defeating three opponents instead of two.
- Fixed an issue where some subclass and Exotic armor perks were unintentionally activating when damaging Stasis Crystals.
- Fixed an issue where Frenzy and Rampage perks were both named Szał in Polish, causing confusion.
- [Fixed] – Points from the boosted Vanguard 5-streak aren’t consistent, going back and forth between 269 and 270 points.
- [Fixed] – Telesto’s bolts sometimes stick around after detonating, allowing them to detonate again.
- [Fixed] – Some players can’t equip Year-1 faction ornaments that were turned into universal ornaments because they didn’t reach the proper rank in the Season the ornaments were earned in.
- [Fixed] – Polish players are getting confused and using the Frenzy perk with the Rampage Spec weapon mod because we didn’t update the Rampage Spec mod title with the new name for the Rampage perk.
- [Fixed] – The Cosmodrome: Patrols bounty has a misspelling of Cosmodrome in the description.
- [Fixed] – Fog on the Widow’s Court Crucible map appears differently for players.
- [Fixed] – The Iron Banner sigil from the Iron Forerunner armor doesn’t light up in flames when used on Trials of Osiris armor.
- [Fixed] – The We Are Enough Triumph doesn’t unlock for players who complete Override: Last City.
The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.