Destiny 2 update 2.33 (1.028) is available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.33 patch notes, the latest update 220.127.116.11 added fixes for crashes, lags, error codes and more. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 2.33 (1.028.000) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Destiny 2 patch 2.33 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 2.33 Patch Notes (18.104.22.168) – October 28, 2021
- Changed how Mini Screebs from the Festering Rupture modifier are networked to give a more consistent experience.
- This should prevent mini-screebs from burrowing into the ground and ending otherwise perfect Nightfall runs.
- Trials of Osiris (and other matchmade activities) should no longer trigger Baboon errors if players quit between rounds or during a hard wipe.
- Updated the description of the “Pinnacle” Seasonal Challenge to better direct players to Pinnacle-tiered rewards
- Fixed some issues with Telesto
- Editor’s Note: Restart the clock
- No longer attaches to allies, will instead impact and detonate
- Bolts can no longer be shot and destroyed
- Reduce the bolt lifetime from 10 seconds to ~5 seconds when spawned on the environment (proximity to enemies still detonates)
- Fixed an issue that allowed allied players to be damaged and frozen by Diamond Lance.
- Fixed an issue where more Sentinel Shield super energy was being drained by Scorn sniper attacks than intended.
Download free Destiny 2 version 2.33 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.