Destiny 2 update 2.29 (1.024.000) is available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 2.29 patch notes, the latest update 126.96.36.199 brings a number of changes and quality improvements. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 2.29 (1.024) also includes general stability fixes.
The issues regarding the Wormgod Caress exotic Titan gauntlets and the Radiant Dance Machines exotic Hunter leg armor have been resolved and these armor pieces have been re-enabled in all activities.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Destiny 2 patch 2.29 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 2.29 Patch Notes (188.8.131.52) – September 16, 2021
TRIALS OF OSIRIS – THE REVAMP BEGINS
This Season, Trials brings a new Legendary Linear Fusion Rifle to the loot table of Destiny. Introducing Reed’s Regret, packing some Stasis damage and the ability to roll some fun perk combinations, like Triple Tap and Vorpal Weapon. Paired with the Particle Deconstruction Artifact Mod, this is a weapon that you won’t want to miss.
Saint-14 has refreshed his vendor inventory, giving Guardians the ability to target additional rolls on loot that they’ve previously acquired. This can be comparable to Focusing engrams at the Umbral Decoder in the H.E.L.M. Get out there, earn some engrams, and have at it.
Patch notes as follows:
- Trials reputation internal systems has been rebuilt, aligning with that of other ritual reputations.
- Reputation gain per match is scaled by the number of round wins on a ticket.
- Trials passages are now account scoped (purchasing the same ticket on an alternate character will not reset ticket wins).
- Passage of Ferocity is now available from the start.
- Passage of Wisdom is no longer available.
- Passage of Wealth now requires seven wins.
- Unlocking a passage now unlocks it for the rest of the Season.
- Replaced the weekly three-, five-, seven-win challenges with a win rounds challenge.
- A new seven-win challenge is available on Saint-14.
- Removed weekly bounties.
- Made changes to rulesets:
- Trials of Osiris round time reduced to 90 seconds.
- Trials of Osiris — Each round start with fresh special ammo.
- Cross Play must be enabled to participate in Trials of Osiris.
- Added Third Person Camera Restricted tooltip and load screen hint to Trials, Elimination, and Showdown.
- Trials of Osiris now requires purchase of the current yearly expansion.
- Currently, Beyond Light is required to play.
- Starting on February 22 2022, The Witch Queen will be required.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where Precious Scars was not correctly restoring player shields on matching weapon kills.
- Increased the effect of both the impact and detonation of Explosive Light on Rocket Launchers to now increase damage by 25%.
- Fixed an issue where Danger Zone was not functioning correctly on Rocket Launchers.
- Increase the cooldown of Shoot to Loot to four seconds.
- This is a temporary measure to prevent shooting a brick that can’t be picked up to trigger the auto-reload.
- Fixed an issue where ammo picked up by players could be quickly shot with Shoot to Loot to get additional ammo.
- Fixed an issue where an interaction between Hawkmoon and Hand Cannon Holster allowed for repeated Paracausal shots.
- Fixed an issue with Ager’s Scepter where a player’s Super wouldn’t drain while in empowered mode.
- Fixed issue where a gilding Triumph could be completed before the base title Seal was claimed.
- Fixed issue where the Wyvern precision kill objective wasn’t progressing as intended.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Beyond Light Deluxe Edition upgrade from the Timeline took players to the full Deluxe Edition page instead of the upgrade page on the Steam store.
- Fixed an issue where Windows 7 users were unable to launch the game due to some incompatible *.dll files.
- Fixed an issue with Japanese translations of a few lore entries.
- Fixed an issue where several languages did not have a description for the Seasonal artifact.
- Fixed an issue where the Xunyou offer was not rewarding the correct items.
Download free Destiny 2 version 2.29 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.