Destiny 2 update 1.59 patch notes (v184.108.40.206) released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 1.59 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 1.59 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Bungie released a big update with new changes, tweaks, and bug fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.59 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Destiny 2 1.59?
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- The Refurbished Black Armory shader now drops 100% of the time when dismantling Black Armory Refurbished weapons acquired from completing Forge Ignition activities.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when too many arrows were shot into a Titan’s barricade.
- Destiny 2 is now available on Xbox Game Pass
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added network improvements
- Addressed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes and changes.
- Earlier today, we announced that due to the extended season, Clans can no longer gain XP and Hawthorne’s Weekly Challenge can no longer be completed. Our investigation found that trying to fix these issues could result in all Clans losing their earned ranks. These issues will be fixed on Nov. 10 when Beyond Light launches.
- Felwinter’s Helm changes the Warlock’s Solstice ornament glows to another glow.
Download free Destiny 2 update 1.59 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.