Destiny 2 update 1.42 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4andXbox One. According to the Destiny 2 1.42 patch notes, the new update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 1.42 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.42 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 1.42 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where claiming a Seasonal Artifact during a locked loadout activity could block access to the Artifact.
- Fixed an issue where having more than 300 friends would cause the game to crash
- Added minor UI fixes
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Destiny 2 1.42 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for glitches.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
Destiny 2 update 1.42 is now available for download.