Destiny 2 update 1.19 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new Destiny 2 1.19 hotfix is now rolling out with minor changes and bug fixes. In addition, Destiny 2 version 1.19 update also includes stability and performance improvements. The season 3 of Destiny 2 is also now available for players.
Previously, update 1.18 was released with gameplay related changes. The last update increased the max power handicap from 40 to 45 on the Nightfall Challenge Card. Additionally, the timer to activate patrols was reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
Destiny 2 Update 1.19 Changelog
- Emblems introduced in Season 3 are now visible within the Emblem Collection for all players
- Fixed an issue where some players could not equip the Shadow Dance emote
- Fixed an issue where the Gunsmith was not selling Legendary Modifications to players who did not own Expansion 2
- Fixed an issue where the Heroic Strike Playlist would sometimes launch players into Vanguard Strikes
- Players can no longer summon Sparrows on Meltdown
- Fixed an issue where Iron Banner ornaments were receiving progress from alternate Crucible playlists
- The Contender’s Shell perk “Seeker of Brilliance” now properly grants Season 3 Prototype Engrams (Was incorrectly granting Season 2 Illuminated engrams)
- Fixed an issue where Rat King was incorrectly granting ammo to alternate weapons
Destiny Companion API
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to interact with their Characters or Inventory on Bungie.net, the Destiny Companion App, or 3rd party apps
- Fixed an issue causing frame rate issues on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro
The article is now updated with the official Destiny 2 1.19 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Destiny 2 update 1.19.