Destiny 2 update 2.25 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available for download. The new Destiny 2 2.25 update added some minor changes to the game. In addition, the latest Destiny 2 version 2.25, also includes various bug fixes and game improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Destiny 2 patch 2.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 update 2.25 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed an issue where Ludomaniacal emblem did not unlock for players who reset their Gambit infamy rank three times.
- Players affected by the bug will be retroactively rewarded.
- Fixed an issue where the following weapons were not dropping if players had previously obtained them:
- Abide the Return
- Twilight Oath
- Fixed an issue where the One Fell Strike Triumph was marked as incomplete for all players
- The fix will grant this Triumph to all players.
- NOTE: This fix is triggered by a weekly reset, so player will only see the fix the following Tuesday after the patch goes out.
SOLSTICE OF HEROES
- Fixed an issue where the Solstice Stasis empowerment buff was granting weapon ammo on Stasis kills.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.25 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.