Destiny 2 version 1.021 (July 29, 2021) is now available to download on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to Destiny 2 update 1.021 patch notes, the latest hotfix added some quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 1.021.000 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.021 will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 1.021.000 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed an issue where the Ludomaniacal emblem did not have appropriate acquisition steps in its details.
Vault of Glass
- Removed weapon drops from Master Vault of Glass encounter loot pools.
- Players are guaranteed to receive stat-focused armor from Master difficulty encounters.
- Master Vault of Glass loot lockouts have been separated from Normal.
- Both can now be looted independently each week.
- Drops will only be at Pinnacle Power from the first weekly clear of each encounter.
- For example, if you complete Oracles in Normal difficulty first it will award Pinnacle. If you later in that week complete Oracles on Master difficulty, it will award stat-focused armor but not at Pinnacle Power.
- Completing either encounter again after that will award Spoils of Conquest, and Masterwork Materials at Master difficulty.
ARMOR & ABILITIES
- Fixed an issue where some Stasis finishers caused a slight delay to weapon readiness relative to non-Stasis class finishers.
- Fixed an issue where Boots of the Emperor’s Agent didn’t display shaders correctly.
We’re saying general a lot, huh?
- Fixed an issue where the Ghoyster Shell could heave horrific dead pupils in certain environments.
- We are still recovering from this issue and apologize to anyone who may have nightmares.
Download free Destiny 2 update 1.021 is now available on PS5 and XSX.