Destiny 2 version 1.020 is now available to download on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to Destiny 2 update 1.020 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes and tweaks to the game. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 1.020.000 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.020 will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 1.020.000 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Ludomaniacal emblem did not unlock for players who reset their Gambit infamy rank three times.
- Players affected by the bug will be retroactively rewarded.
- Fixed an issue where the following weapons were not dropping if players had previously obtained them:
- Abide the Return
- Twilight Oath
- Fixed an issue where the One Fell Strike Triumph was marked as incomplete for all players
- The fix will grant this Triumph to all players.
- NOTE: This fix is triggered by a weekly reset, so player will only see the fix the following Tuesday after the patch goes out.
SOLSTICE OF HEROES
- Fixed an issue where the Solstice Stasis empowerment buff was granting weapon ammo on Stasis kills.
Download free Destiny 2 update 1.020 is now available on PS5 and XSX.