Destiny 2 update 2.25 (hotfix 220.127.116.11) for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available for download. According to the official Destiny 2 2.25 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 2.25, also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Destiny 2 patch 2.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 version 2.25 Patch Notes – July 22, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Ludomaniacal emblem did not unlock for players who reset their Gambit infamy rank three times.
- Players affected by the bug will be retroactively rewarded.
- Fixed an issue where the following weapons were not dropping if players had previously obtained them:
- Abide the Return
- Twilight Oath
- Fixed an issue where the One Fell Strike Triumph was marked as incomplete for all players
- The fix will grant this Triumph to all players.
- NOTE: This fix is triggered by a weekly reset, so player will only see the fix the following Tuesday after the patch goes out.
SOLSTICE OF HEROES
- Fixed an issue where the Solstice Stasis empowerment buff was granting weapon ammo on Stasis kills.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.25 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.