Destiny 2 update 1.45 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Destiny 2 1.45 patch notes, the new update some minor gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 1.45 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.45 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 1.45 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Dynamo mods were granting more Super energy than expected
- Fixed an issue where swapping between Hand Cannons with Explosive Rounds could result in higher damage than intended
- The fixed-roll of Pyroclastic Flow no longer has Tap the Trigger as a perk
- Destiny 2 update 1.45 fixed an issue where Symmetry’s arc seekers would unintentionally stagger Unstoppable Champions
- Note: this perk is meant for an Exotic weapon that is coming out later in the Season
- Fixed an issue where finishers could yeet bosses off the map and cause other shenanigans
- Destiny 2 update 1.45 fixed an issue where attempting to launch Forsaken Baron adventures would cause a Honeydew error
- Resonant Stems, Escalation Protocol chests, and other impacted rewards will now be granted properly
- Destiny 2 1.45 fixed and issue where some Sundial rewards could be infused without dismantling the item
- Fixed an issue where the Sunbreaker Titan armor ornament bundle could still be purchased at full price even if some items where owned
- PC video settings now save correctly and do not get reset when launching the game
Destiny 2 update 1.45 is now available for download.