Destiny 2 update 1.37 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Destiny 2 1.37 patch notes, the new update comes with various changes for Clans, Sandbox, Crucible, and more. In addition, Destiny 2 patch 1.37 also contains fixes for stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various fixes and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 1.37 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Destiny 2 update 1.37 Patch Notes
- Added clan XP rewards to the following:
- Strikes launched from the Director
- Black Armory forges
- Escalation Protocol (requires completion of Level 7 and players must open the chest)
- Rebalanced clan XP rewards
- Raid: 2,000
- Raid lair: 1,500
- Nightfall: 1,000
- Crucible: 500
- Strikes: 500
- Patrol: 250
- Story: 250
- Adventure: 250
- Heroic adventure: 500
- Forge: 500
- Menagerie: 1,000
- Tier 1: 500
- Tier 2: 750
- Tier 3: 1,000
- Escalation Protocol: 750
- Gambit: 500
- Public events: 250
- Blind Well: 250
- Outbreak Perfected can no longer generate nanites when shooting immune targets
- Fixed an issue where magazine size indicators didn’t display the proper arrows when changing magazine perks on some Machine Guns
- Fixed an issue where the Sturm’s Accomplice perk would not reload Sidearms other than Drang or Drang (Baroque)
- Fixed an issue where the Sturm’s Accomplice perk would play excessive reload audio on kill when paired with Drang or Drang (Baroque)
- Fixed an issue where Season 5 Vanguard Pulse Rifle Nightshade wasn’t available after Season 5
- Fixed an issue where 21% Delirium was gaining stacks of Killing Tally from shooting persistent destroyable objects
- Fixed an issue where players could reach an advantageous out-of-bounds spot during Crucible matches on Emperor’s Respite map
CROWN OF SORROW
- Destiny 2 1.37 fixed an issue preventing players from activating the Witch’s Vessel objects in Crown of Sorrow encounters
- Players will no longer be able to use their Chalice to gain multiple rewards within the same Menagerie run
- In the Gauntlet encounter of the Menagerie, only living players will be given credit for completing a lap
- Fixed an issue where Werner’s weekly bounties no longer gave powerful rewards
- Destiny 2 update 1.37 fixed an issue where Rune Bonus II for the Chalice was not always refunding a rune
- Fixed an issue causing the chests on the Barge to reset on Sunday
- Fixed an issue causing Seasonal Eververse armor to drop from Eververse bundles with random perks
- Players who currently have randomly rolled Eververse armor will retain the perks that are on them
- Players affected by the Jubilant Bright Engram issue during the Revelry event can now pick up bundles containing any missing Jubilant Eververse armor pieces from the Seasonal store tab
- Progress toward the “Platforms Spawned” objective of the Truth quest will no longer be reset on a fireteam wipe
- Vex Oracles for the Mercury public event will now detonate appropriately when destroyed
- Eater of Worlds Crystals guarding Argos have returned to their normal, larger size
- Fixed an issue where some players could infinitely reset their Infamy rank
- Players who are idle in too many Gambit matches will once again receive matchmaking suspensions
- Fixed an issue where /join and /invite commands were not always working on PC
- Fixed an issue preventing the Drifter/Vanguard Allegiance quest from progressing
- Meat’s back on the menu, Guardians
- Fixed an issue where waypoints persisted on Ikora and Drifter after completing the Allegiance quest
- Added fixes for stuttering and framerate drop issues.
- Destiny 2 1.37 added fixes for crashing and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability performance.
- Added minor UI changes with Destiny 2 version 1.37.
- Other minor changes.
Destiny 2 update 1.37 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.