Destiny 2 servers are currently down for maintenance and will be available after 2:00 PM Pacific with a new Destiny 2 2.12 update. According to the Bungie, the new Destiny 2 update 2.12 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC will unlock the Trophies and Achievements for those users who do not own Curse of Osiris Expansion pack. The latest Destiny 2 version 2.12 also includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
The Destiny dev team acknowledges its mistakes regarding the Trophies and Achievements with Curse of Osiris Expansion pack. Foregoing the expansion basically kept you out of Prestige versions of the Leviathan raid and weekly Nightfall strike on the PVP side, and Trials of the Nine and Iron Banner in the PVP Crucible. Plus, completionists on consoles couldn’t get their hands on all the trophies and achievements. Check out expected incoming changes with the latest Destiny 2 1.12 hotfix (22.214.171.124).
Table of Contents
Destiny 2 1.12 Update Patch Notes [Preview]
- Fixed an issue where Umbral Engrams could spawn under the ground when the engram inventory is full.
- Fixed an issue where generators could not be destroyed when fireteam members or combatants were within close proximity.
- Fixed an issue where players were respawning in the Land Tank after disconnects and becoming trapped.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access Fallen S.A.B.E.R. in the Strikes Playlist or Direct Launch Node.
- Fixed formatting of Seasonal Rank strings where text was overlapping.
- Fixed and issue where players could temporarily soft-lock the game and exit vender performances in the H.E.L.M.
- Changed XP reward icon on the Quest Details screen to match XP icon used throughout the rest of the game.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where Lucent Night ornaments disappeared from the armor’s universal ornament section after unequipping.
- Icon for Anarchy’s Uniocracy ornament now more accurately reflects the ornament’s actual appearance.
- Fixed an issue where the Thalia’s Reach ornament for Liar’s Handshake disappeared when unequipping it.
- Fixed an issue where The Fourteenth Anamnesis ornament showed that it could be applied to Khepri’s Sting instead of the Helm of Saint-14.
- Fixed an issue where Mantle of Remembrance ornament indicated it was for Aeon Swift instead of Shinobu’s Vow.
- Fixed an issue where the Caduceus Warlock ornament showed that it could be applied to Aeon Soul instead of Ophidian Aspect.
- Fixed an issue where the Bump and Run sparrow was missing like… most of it.
- Fixed an issue where players were receiving more Bright Engrams than intended after reaching Season Pass rank 100.
- Fixed an issue where Core Ritual (Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard) Weekly Bounty Challenge would sometimes not reward Bright Dust.
- Any players affected by this will receive all missing Bright Dust in the future. An in-game message will confirm when your Bright Dust has been delivered
- Fixed an issue where the War Weary shader was not appearing in Collections.
- Fixed an where the Salvagers Salvo Seasonal Grenade Launcher could not be reclaimed from Collections.
- Fixed an issue where the Contender’s Banner and The Next Chapter emblems were displaying the same art.
- Fixed an issue where players could retrieve the Season of the Chosen ritual emblems from Collections without completing the steps to earn them.
- Fixed an issue where some mods were removed if their artifact version was equipped during the Season change.
- Fixed an issue where Whisper of Chains was not properly granting damage reduction when near frozen enemies.
BOUNTIES, PURSUITS, CHALLENGES
- Fixed an issue where players could continue to earn additional Hawkmoons if they didn’t pick up the quest and join others.
- Fixed an issue where a Proving Rune’s description from the War Table is different than the actual Rune you get.
- Reduced the number of wins required for the Legendary Glory Triumph from 50 to 5 to be aligned with the same requirement from Season of the Hunt.
- Fixed an issue where some Weekly Challenge engrams were dropping at a higher Power than intended.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to reset their Valor after 4 resets.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to reset their Infamy after 1 reset.
- Fixed an issue where players were incorrectly earning Powerful rewards after 3 Valor resets.
- Fixed an issue where audio was out of sync with the Season of the Chosen opening cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where several vendor tooltips were incorrect.
- Fixed a Season of the Chosen purchase information screen which had an incorrect translation in Brazilian Portuguese.
Thecomplete Destiny 2 update 1.12 patch notes will be available soon. We’ll update this article with more details. Meanwhile, check your game update and download latest Destiny 2 2.12 update on your on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.