Demon Slayer Raksasi update 1.30 (1.002) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox, and PC (Steam). According to the official Demon Slayer patch notes, the latest Demon Slayer patch 1.30 added new online missions, new rewards, and a 60FPS option for online custom matches on PS5, XSX, and Steam. Apart from this, today’s Devil Slayer patch 1.30 also includes several balance changes made to the game.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs.
Today’s Demon Slayer patch 1.30 (1.003.000) will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Note: A new update is now available for players. Read patch notes here.
Demon Slayer Raksasi Patch 1.30 Notes – December 16, 2021
Enmu and Yushiro & Tamayo Added to Versus Mode
The third free post-launch content update is now available for Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles!
Lower One of the Twelve Kizuki who serve under Kibutsuji’s direct command, Enmu has a twisted personality and savors the sight of people’s sorrow and grief. After being granted blood from Kibutsuji himself, he attacked Tanjiro and the other Demon Slayers who went aboard the Mugen Train.
Tamayo researches demons with the hope of taking revenge on Kibutsuji, the man who turned her into one. Yushiro is a young man whose life was saved by Tamayo by turning him into a demon – her only successful attempt thus far in her research.
60fps support added to online custom matches
Today’s update adds the 60fps option to online custom matches! Please note that online ranked matches will remain at 30fps to ensure a fair playing experience. Once again, users will want to read the separate system requirements located on the main store page to know whether their PC will be able to support the 60fps mode.
New Online Missions
Alongside these 2 new playable characters, more online missions have been added to the game for players to earn Kimetsu Points and unlock brand-new rewards.
Air Hop Adjustments
- Shortened homing attack/movement invulnerability window.
- Lengthened wait time after landing.
Chase Dash Adjustments
- Can no longer be canceled with Quick Step when far from the opponent. (When near, it will behave as normal.)
- Increased damage of throw attack.
Tanjiro Kamado / Academy Tanjiro
- Skill 2 (Second Form, Water Wheel): Delayed and reduced mobility/speed of attack hitbox.
- Skill 2 (Second Form, Water Wheel): Delayed attack hitbox and removed ability to cancel a long-press modified attack if it does not hit the opponent.
Nezuko Kamado / Academy Nezuko
- Support Skill 1 (Crazy Scratching) / Support Skill 2 (Heel Bash): Shortened combo window.
- Support Skill 1 (Crazy Scratching): Reduced damage dealt to an opponent’s guard.
- These adjustments only apply when Nezuko attacks as a support character.
- Skill 1 (Web Toss) / Skill 2 (Thread Dash): Increased damage dealt to an opponent’s guard.
- Chase Dash: Increased base speed.
- Skill 1 (Destructive Death: Air Type): Increased damage dealt to an opponent’s guard.
- Skill 2 (Destructive Death: Disorder) / Skill 3 (Technique Development, Destructive Death: Compass Needle): Increased damage dealt to an opponent’s guard and shortened skill cooldown.
- Skill 3 (Technique Development, Destructive Death: Compass Needle): Increased damage and lengthened combo window.
- Demon Skill 2 (Destructive Death: Annihilation Type): Increased damage and shortened combo window.
- Demon Skill 2 (Blood Demon Art: Kouketsu Arrow, Eruption): Increased damage dealt to an opponent’s guard.
- Skill 1 (Ball Kick) / Demon Skill 1 (Sixfold Temari): Increased damage dealt to both an opponent’s guard and the opponent guarding.
- Skill 2 (Spinning Throw): Increased damage dealt to an opponent’s guard.
- Skill 3 (Piercing Kick): Increased damage dealt to an opponent’s guard when the button is held down.
Download free Demon Slayer Raksasi patch 1.30 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox, and PC (Steam).