Deep Rock Galactic update (Modding Support hotfix 1.2) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Deep Rock Galactic patch notes, the latest update added functionality for the mod game version control and a few fresh translations.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Deep Rock Galactic patch 1.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Deep Rock Galactic Patch Notes – Oct 8, 2021
- Added Checkbox to Modding menu to disable/enable auto disabling of mods with outdated game version tag.Note: Disable at your own risk – some mods can crash when we do updates to the game (if that happen they will automatically get disabled on reboot regardless of this setting)
- Removed prompt when enabling mods with outdated game version tag
- Added icon and tooltip next to mods that have been disabled on start because their game version tag is outdated.
- Added newest translations and pushed translatable strings.
- Fixed a bug that caused Approved mods to sometimes not disable on join if the Host had uninstalled the mod (without disabling it first).
- Fixed a crash that happened clicking the checkbox to enable a mod that another mod has as dependency.
Download free Deep Rock Galactic patch on PC.