Deep Rock Galactic update 1.05 (1.000.005) is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and PS5. According to the official Deep Rock Galactic 1.05 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, today’s Deep Rock Galactic patch 1.05 also includes general stability improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch. players are experiencing several issues. Recently, a hotfix was also released which made the Quick swap optional.
Today’s DRG version 1.05 will address a few of these changes. Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Deep Rock Galactic Patch Notes? – January 19, 2022
- Fixed an issue where others could not connect to the session you were hosting, including friend invites.
- Fixed a bug where changing ‘Horizontal Mapping’ could lead horizontal motion control not working.
- Fixed a bug where changing ‘Light Mode’ could lead to the lights not working.
- Full servers will now return an “All seats taken” error when trying to join a server that filled up between serverlist updates.
- Addressed connectivity related issues (lost connection to server issue).
- Added improvement to save game integrity in case the game crashes while saving
- Addressed a bug where trophies do not unlock correctly.
- Added performance and stability fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Related, Deep Rock Galactic’s known bugs and issues here.
Download free Deep Rock Galactic game patch 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PC, and PlayStations 5.